Thursday, July 24, 2008

day one and a half

So after the monster commute I took to a hair cut to relieve stress, dozing off as my stylist snip away, dodging my sway to save my ears from being nicked. It cost lesser then what I pay Gill Chong… and as usual I got fantastic Japanese service plus an almost one hour hair cut… score!!! Tried to buy a mobilephone and open a bank account but without luck as I’ve yet to apply for my alien registration card. Guess I’ve to rush one out soon.

The entertainment area here is the Susukino district where one can find food, drinks and girls… hehe…. There’s all these soapland thingy where girls would bath and soap you, but I guess I won’t have the luxury of such service until I can speak fluent Japanese. Food wise is still plenty point and tell. Suffice to say I don’t usually get exactly what I want.

Sapporo holds beer festival like that in Germany’s October fest… everyone gets drunk as early as 3pm in the afternoon. Also told there is going to be a fireworks in the evening tomorrow at the river… I guess I must have struck gold coming to Sapporo this time of the year. Yipeee!

The biggest discovery so far has got to be a Singapore Kopitiam just 10 mins walk from where I stay now. I swear I burst out laughing when I saw it… here in the middle of Hokkaido there is actually a heartland kopitiam… I know now where to go when I get real homesick. But meanwhile I guess I’ll stay away… I mean hey, I just got away from it and now it’s in my face again. Bleh!!!


2 comments:

yaiLOVEoink said...

hey post the pic of the kopitiam leh... i kip trying to imagine how it look like leh!!!

more pics more pics!!!

dun forget take pics of those kimura or sorimachi lookalikes hor!!!

yaiLOVEoink said...

i think i blind.. never notice the kopitiam pic... hee hee