Wednesday, August 6, 2008

home alone



Fact of the day 2:21: This is what I’ve trade my Kawasaki and Harley for… KAWAMURA!!! à zero emission, zero fuel consumption, calorie burning, traffic dodging, GROCERY EXPRESS…!!!

Note to self 3:27: next time I make big breakfast, need BIG plate… my teeny dish can hardly contain my cuisine (making it sound fancy actually enhanced the taste factor, u should try it too!). moment’ I stick my knife into em pancakes, honey just ooze onto e table, not pretty.


Revelation 1:3: in my concise effort to defy em stigma of bachelor’s room in disarray, discern upon piece of evidence that cleaning up can be quite a workout! Your mum could be fitter then your trainers! Substantiation can be made against your home sanitation to your mum’s body fat index… for those of u who can afford a maid, u know what to look out for… *wink!


Author’s note 9:17: hate to make u read about my repast, but if u love me love my eggs(& bacon). Cheers! 9:18: I did not call your mummy fat, if u feel a raging urge to retort or in anyway offended, YOU think your mummy’s fat, not me.


No comments: